Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013

Getting lost in the ocean at Tofo - Mozambique

30-4.6 Thursday -  Tuesday:

From Vilanculos we continued to Tofo (until the end I kept on saying Tofu…) to see whale sharks. Unfortunately they are quite rare nowadays (apparently the Chinese ate them all…) so we didn’t see them. Diving there was also rather a weird experience with very strong current and bad visibility, so that I even got lost under water. The diving group had suddenly disappeared into the abyss. Around me I only could see deep blue water. In panic I went back up. After some desperate shouting  the boat saw me luckily floating in the wide open ocean. The rest of the time we spent surfing and cooking lots and lots of shrimps (I have to say I am done with seafood now for a while…).










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen